San Andreas Police Department

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samy Flex -Commisioner/Cheif -Rank (9) , Stuart Parker -Deputy Commisioner -Rank (8) with leadership , Tyler Harden -Assistant Commisioner -Rank (7) with leadership , Tim Deisel -Corporal -Rank (3) , Oliver Richman -Rank Officer (1)

2 posters

Applying for SAPD

Arif Khan Shujrah

Applying for SAPD Empty Applying for SAPD

Post by Arif Khan Shujrah Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:04 pm

((IC-Information))

#Personal Information

1.Your Name:
    Arif Khan Shujrah

2.Gender:
    Male

3.Age:

4.Date of birth:
    5/10/1994

5.Contact number:

6.Nationality:
    San Andreas.

7.Do you posess any medical conditions?:
    Nah,I don't want.

#Personal Details

1.Write your personal biography: ((Must be at least 350 words))
    I, Arif Khan Shujrah was born on 5th of October 1994, At Karachi City, Country Pakistan, I studied ten classes in Karachi, When i completed my High School, My father was attacked in Karachi High Way from some criminals, The Criminals wanted to rob him, But he accelerated his car with full speed and ran off, And just then he went to Airport to get some tickets to Im-migrate to San Andreas, We were just 3 when we moved to San Andreas, So my father was jobless so he started to work at the Temple burger shot to earn some money, The Owner of Burger shop was very kind-hearted, He gave us a small house to live in..
    As my High School studies were completed to i was looking for a College and a tution, Just then i was on foot and i seen a College name "Green glass College - Criminology and Forensic Studies", I told my father that i want to join that College, So i joined it successfully and after 2 years, When i completed my College life so i joined the "Red Sands University - Law Degree" and I studied there for five years, When i completed my University, I used to work at a bar, And the owner of the bar has sold his bar, And I'm now Jobless thanks to my friend David Jordan to suggest me to join the San Andreas Police Department.
    Skills and Experience:
    Skills:1. Perfect Shooter
    2. Fast Runner
    3. Can deliver under intense pressure
    4. Excellent leadership and public relation skills
    5. Extreme loyalty to good employers and colleagues
    6. Decent vehicle and firearm skills
    7. Can learn new skills and upgrade existing ones with ease under high quality training

Experiences:
    - San Andreas Sheriff's Department
    Personally, the most efficient and professional department that I've ever been hired into. This is the place where i upgraded my knowledge and skills to a perfection. Highly enjoyed and still miss the days of my career here. Retired and transferred to the F.B.I. after 2 years of service as a Corporal within the FTO Division.

- Federal Bureau of Investigation
    Probably the biggest change in both my life and career. I had to change my mentality, state of mind and personal life so i'll be able to adjust the field of work of this government agency. In only 4 months i managed to progress and achieve a position of sub-leader within the criminal investigative division.

- The Government of San Andreas
    After getting contacted by the Secretary of Defense i was offered to become a fully employed member of our government. I worked within the branch of National Security and eventually i was offered to become an assistant to the director of president's security division. The job was fun but i was quickly afterwards forced to resign due to the upcoming of the new government leadership, that had a different political affiliations and future plans.

I wont brag when it comes to some other specifications and additional skills. Hopefully you'll be able to recognize them from my past employments, achievements and years of experience in the law enforcement.

2.Why are you interested in joining the SAPD?: ((Must be at least 150 words))
    The fact is I have not lived in the state of San Andreas very long. Despite this I have made it my personal goal to join the ranks of the prestigious San Andreas Police Department. I have a sense that God put me on the earth to perform a role, not a large one but the role of a peace-keeper. To protect the state of San Andreas. to be honest my father was in FBI, he was so brave that everyone liked him, I remember his smile when he gets out from the house, going to his job, he liked his work, because he was in a second family, San Andreas Police Department family, and I want to follow his steps, I want to serve my country, I want to make the state of San Andreas safer, I know that I can't change the world, but I can make a difference, and that's why I want to be in SAPD.
    The San Andreas Police Department has always intrigued me due to their diverse patrols, covering the state of San Andreas. All in all I want to join a department that is both welcoming and experienced, one that will push me to my limits to make me the best Officer I can possibly be.
    I have seen many of the SAPD's within the state of San Andreas and I want to join the department which I perceive has the best and most professional officers, the San Andreas Police Department.....

3.why you are the right choice for the SAPD?: ((Must be at least 100 words))
    Well, I'm the right choise for the San Andreas Police Department, as i have some experiences and skills, And i know i can achieve my goal by joining SAPD again, As i was a SAPD Senior Officer under Samy Flex, I controlled all the patrols over Los Santos, When i got a offer from San Andreas News for the Director, I was been greeded, And i become greedy.

4.List your current employment and all past employment!:
    SAPD ((R3 Senior Officer))
    SASD(Curent) ((R0 CSO))
    SANews ((R9 Director))
    Hilltop Militia ((Slot Holder))

#Applicant Oath

I certify that the answers contained within this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

((OOC-Information))

1.Gender:
    Male

2.Age:

3.Country and GMT:
    Pakistan, GMT +5:00

4.List all previous names:
    ((Answer here))

5.SS of /stats((Both pages)):

6.Do you possess a working Teamspeak and microphone?:
    Yes, i possess a working Teamspeak and a microphone.
    Samy Flex
    Head of Moderator
    Head of Moderator

Applying for SAPD Empty Re: Applying for SAPD

Post by Samy Flex Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:50 pm

Reinstated

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 pm