San Andreas Police Department

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samy Flex -Commisioner/Cheif -Rank (9) , Stuart Parker -Deputy Commisioner -Rank (8) with leadership , Tyler Harden -Assistant Commisioner -Rank (7) with leadership , Tim Deisel -Corporal -Rank (3) , Oliver Richman -Rank Officer (1)

3 posters

[Employed] Laim Louis's Application

Louis_Laim

[Employed] Laim Louis's Application Empty [Employed] Laim Louis's Application

Post by Louis_Laim Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:12 pm

((IC-Information))

#Personal Information

1.Your Name:
    ((Laim Louis))

2.Gender:
    ((Male))

3.Age:
    ((20))

4.Date of birth:
    ((1915-02-20))

5.Contact number:
    ((393258))

6.Nationality:
    ((San Andreas))

7.Do you posess any medical conditions?:
    ((No))

#Personal Details

1.Write your personal biography: ((Must be at least 350 words))
    ((My name is Laim Louis. I was born in 1915, in All Saints Hospital in Los Santos. I lived in a small cottage in Willow field with my mother and father. My mother name was Rosita Louis and my father name was Louis Diaz. I completed my nursery education in Fatima Public High School. Then I was shifted to St Paul’s English High School to complete my primary education. When I was in class 1 my father died in a road accident. My mother and I were very sad after hearing this news. I completed my secondary education and left the school. After one year I started working as a pizza boy at a pizza shop in SF to fulfill my needs. One day, my mother went to the shop to buy some food, when she bought the food, she was paying the money at the counter and the robbers came and killed her. I faced many problems when my mother and father died. Two years after I left the job and started working as a mechanic, but in this job also I did not get enough money to fulfill my needs. My uncle who lived in LV, he was an officer in San Andreas Police Department. He was transferred to SF and I started living with him only. He gave me enough money to fulfill my needs. Some Days later, a gang named Black Panthers came in our house and tried to rob us. There were three guys who were wearing black mask. They said us to put our hands up but my uncle cleverly took out the gun from his belt and shot two of them and one of them shot my uncle, while they were firing each other I took a cell phone and called an officer of San Andreas Police Department, I told him all the matter and he head to our house with a car loaded up with five officers they caught the one member who did not die and took him to the police station. I was very sad about my uncle’s death and was happy that they caught the thief. Then I promised to myself that when I will be able to join the police department I will join and will fight against all the corruption and bad people who are trying to make our country bad.))

2.Why are you interested in joining the SAPD?: ((Must be at least 150 words))
    ((I am interested to join the San Andreas Police Department because my father’s and my mother’s desire was that when I will be able to join the San Andreas Police Department they will send me to join the department so that I can remove all the crimes from our country. My uncle was also an officer of the San Andreas Police Department, when I was living with him I saw that how he sacrificed his life to protect me and he was also a very honest office so I also got an interest in joining San Andreas Police Department and also got an interest in making my country pure of all corrupt people. I also saw that how the other officers of San Andreas Police department sacrificed their life to protect us and making our country the best country in the world. So I desire that I should be an officer of San Andreas Police Department and should sacrifice my life in making my country pure of corruption.))

3.why you are the right choice for the SAPD?: ((Must be at least 100 words))
    ((I am the right choice for the San Andreas Police Department because I am a very honest man and I will not involve in corrupt officers, I hope that you will not get any complain from me. When I will join the San Andreas Police Department I will try to finish all the crimes and all the corrupted people. I will try my best to find all the corrupt officers who are not working honestly in the department and I will try to make them honest. I just want a chance to protect my country against corruption, I do not work for ranks I will go with any rank offered to me.))

4.List your current employment and all past employment!:
    ((1. Pizza boy 2.Mechanic))

#Applicant Oath

I certify that the answers contained within this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

((OOC-Information))

1.Gender:
    ((Male))

2.Age:
    ((15))

3.Country and GMT: Country= Pakistan GMT+5
    Samy Flex
    Head of Moderator
    Head of Moderator

[Employed] Laim Louis's Application Empty Re: [Employed] Laim Louis's Application

Post by Samy Flex Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:49 pm

24 hours to fix the date of birth if that was written wrongly. Applicant must be between 18 to 64 years old 
    to join San Andreas Police Department and according to your birth date(1915) you are 100 years old. Fix these issues within 24 hours and we will move to next stage.
    Samy Flex
    Head of Moderator
    Head of Moderator

[Employed] Laim Louis's Application Empty Re: [Employed] Laim Louis's Application

Post by Samy Flex Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:28 pm

APPLICATION, ACCEPTANCE LETTER.

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the San Andreas Police Department. Upon reviewing your application, we have decided that you have been accepted.
    High Command staff shall contact you for an interview. This interview will be conducted within a period of 3-4 days from the date of acceptance.
    Please be patient and await your call as harassing members can result in an application being denied.
    Once called for your interview, you are required to arrive at the main reception in Pershing Square, Los Santos for processing.
    Obviously, you should not have any items that wouldn't be permitted inside, including legitimate firearms and narcotics.

If you are unable to attend your initial interview when called, a follow up attempt will be made.
    Congratulations and good luck with your interview.

(( Wait inside of "SAPD Lobby" in Teamspeak with "Interview" next to your name. Interviews are done ICly. ))
    Samy Flex
    Head of Moderator
    Head of Moderator

Post by Samy Flex Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:32 pm

Hired, Pending Training
    Tyler Harden
    Tyler Harden

Post by Tyler Harden Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:16 pm

[Employed] Laim Louis's Application KEHmqMF

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:03 pm