San Andreas Police Department

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samy Flex -Commisioner/Cheif -Rank (9) , Stuart Parker -Deputy Commisioner -Rank (8) with leadership , Tyler Harden -Assistant Commisioner -Rank (7) with leadership , Tim Deisel -Corporal -Rank (3) , Oliver Richman -Rank Officer (1)

2 posters

John Freeman Applying in SAPD

John_Freeman
    John_Freeman

John Freeman Applying in SAPD Empty John Freeman Applying in SAPD

Post by John_Freeman Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:14 pm

1.Your Name:
    John Freeman

2.Gender:
    Male

3.Age:

4.Date of birth:
    3/2/1990

5.Contact number:

6.Nationality:
    Italy

7.Do you posess any medical conditions?:
    I am in FD-SA I am Deputy Chief

#Personal Details

1.Write your personal biography: ((Must be at least 350 words))
    2.3.1990 John Freeman was born. He was a normal, italian kid living in San Northern Italy. He didn't have a father, he left his mom after getting known that she was pregnant. When John was 16 years old, he got known that his father sends him his money. His mother left the city, leaving John alone in hole flat. With his father's money he was paying for his flat and lived alone in a city known as "Milan". He was working at local grocery shop, getting low pay, being poor. Often he didn't have money for new clothes, so he was walking in clothes from second hand. He was liked person in his neighbourhood. He had a pretty good childhood.

John slowly saved up the tips from working as a grocer, and mostly begged money on the streets which made him get laughed at by most people. With $287 dollars, he managed to rent a car and drive to Spain and return the car to a rent-a-car company in Spain, A few months after that... John was back on the streets begging for money, and when he heard about the opportunity of a Ship going to America, he got on the ship and the ship sailed to San Andreas. John would begin a new-life and a chance at opportunity in Los Santos.

He was also always fascinated with the way, that Police works, they coordination, teamwork. He always liked to watch 112 Emergency programme at TV, where police actions was showed. When he has finished the High school, he went to Sports Academy and learned there till he was 21 years old. Then he joined Mechanic. He very liked his job, but the pay was low, and soon Government decided to dissolve his Job, he then rented a room at Jefferson's Hotel and joined the taxi-driver job, Some time ago, John noticed an advertisement that Los Santos Police Department is looking for new members, and that applications to the next Police Academy are opened, so he went to PD and filled the Application form.

2.Why are you interested in joining the SAPD?: ((Must be at least 150 words))
    Well because i want to help the city, getting rid of all the criminals. And when i was younger i've always wanted to investigate the crimes. And i think i'm very good to do the job And i want to Arrest The people who Break rules and Criminals, Because i don't like criminals Because they just keep breaking rules, Stealing people And Destroying the city So Arresting them make city Safe, Plus i love police Job Because it always fair and don't Ever arrest someone for no reason they always fair So i think i am fair too i want to help Them in arresting criminals and Killers, And When i see police i really be so interested to help them But i cant because i don't have guns and i don't hold any gun because its illegal so i don't break rules, i hope you Accept me And thanks for listening me.

3.why you are the right choice for the SAPD?: ((Must be at least 100 words))
    I actually dont know.. well i think my english is great, and i will work day and nigh, You know.. Do the work. And i know the way around in San Andreas And because i am always fair And will always make people do rules and don't break any rule And because i am good shooter and good driver and i have experience in gun, cars And others, and i want to get rid of all criminals And arrest them, I really appreciate you listening i hope you accept me and Thanks (( And i will RP to the max ))

4.List your current employment and all past employment!:
    In FD-SA Deputy chief

#Applicant Oath

I certify that the answers contained within this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

((OOC-Information))

1.Gender:
    Male

2.Age:

3.Country and GMT:
    Egypt GMT+2

4.List all previous names:
    only John Freeman

5.SS of /stats((Both pages)):
    John Freeman Applying in SAPD J1u3z

6.Do you possess a working Teamspeak and microphone?:
    i have TS but my Microphone is not working now
    Samy Flex
    Head of Moderator
    Head of Moderator

John Freeman Applying in SAPD Empty Re: John Freeman Applying in SAPD

Post by Samy Flex Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Application Accepted. Pending interview.
    Samy Flex
    Head of Moderator
    Head of Moderator

Post by Samy Flex Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:31 pm

Hired.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:17 am