San Andreas Police Department

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samy Flex -Commisioner/Cheif -Rank (9) , Stuart Parker -Deputy Commisioner -Rank (8) with leadership , Tyler Harden -Assistant Commisioner -Rank (7) with leadership , Tim Deisel -Corporal -Rank (3) , Oliver Richman -Rank Officer (1)

2 posters

SAPD Joining Application

AlexMaxwell

SAPD Joining Application Empty SAPD Joining Application

Post by AlexMaxwell Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:17 am

San Andreas Police Department

Employment Application

((IC-Information))

#Personal Information

1.Your Name:
    ((Robert Flex))

2.Gender:
    ((Male))

3.Age:
    ((25))

4.Date of birth:
    ((1999/5/1))

5.Contact number:
    ((-12365))

6.Nationality:
    ((San Andreas))

7.Do you posess any medical conditions?:
    ((No, I'm Physically Fit and with mental issues ))

#Personal Details

1.Write your personal biography: ((Must be at least 350 words))
    ((Robert Flex was born in Red County in County General Hospital, he was very healthy at the time of his birth.Her mother died while giving birth to him. At the age of 9 his father married his assistant, She was very rude to Robert and hated her, So Robert moved and bought his own house at the age of 17.He lived in Los Santos all his life and he had only two houses to live with his Siblings. At the age of 17 he completed his College from Los Santos Engineering College and after getting his degree from Los Santos University of Engineering, It was very hard to find a Job but a girl helped him finding in it. After some years of job he dated a girl named Ashley and they became good friends in the five years before their wedding and they were both very certain that marriage was what they wanted. Our 5th wedding anniversary celebration was wonderful and It was time to do something great with my life. I have seen SAPD working from so long and protecting out father laws from ages and I wished to join SAPD too, So I started to get myself fit for SAPD, Robert was currently jobless and financially weak and didnt had enough money to pay up for his training so he left his friends and went to work hard because he wanted to serve his country and he loved to play with guns from his childhood, It was his time to use guns professionally now and join SAPD and protect the country. After 3 months of hard work he had enough money to pay for his training and after 6 months of a training he is ready to join SAPD, So I always wanted to join law enforcement because my dad was officer when I was younger and I want to serve my country and protect it from no good!Innocents are getting affected and are dying day by day which can have adverse affects on our upcoming generations. So for a better tomorrow we need to work today. We cannot let our country down so easily and so each individual should play their role in trying to assist in the elimination of illegal acts/deeds which are a real threat to everyone in the country. This is why I want to join SAPD.))
    ))

2.Why are you interested in joining the SAPD?: ((Must be at least 150 words))
    ((I would be a valuable addition to SAPD because of my Sincerity with my Country and I am always loyal to my work and work with all my honesty. I never let down anyone and always complete the task given or ordered to me. I want to join National Guard because I want to serve my country with my level best , I want to work against the Corruption and want to pure this country from street thugs and mafia. I don't work for ranks I will go with any rank offered to me I only work my passion and dedication towards my country . I am a pure patriotic person and want to help this country in every aspect of life. If I complete this task I will think that I have completed the main objective of my life and will live the rest of my life in harmony after my retirement.Well, I served my time as a loyal, non-corrupt Fire Department Deputy & Assistant Chief, as well as a loyal Captain before that. Spending my days saving lives was okay, don't get me wrong, but after awhile, you have to move on. I feel as if Tazing People and arresting drunk people isn't my thing, so any Officer, or Law Enforcement Agency really isn't my thing to be honest. San Andreas Police Department seems perfect for me, get to watch over filthy scum in the jail cells, get to assist every government agency or department with anything, get much more respect, and I don't get to keep my city safe, I get to keep the entire Nation safe... San Andreas Police Department is for me, and I'll persist with that.First because my sister works there and I want to work with her and because I want to keep inmates where they belong.
    They are not in jail because of nothing though and I think I am capable of doing such stuff as keeping order in prison and keeping inmates there!
    ))

3.why you are the right choice for the SAPD?: ((Must be at least 100 words))
    ((Beacause i am Well expirenced and i listen highers of PD, and i great choice(I am confident in both my words and my activity, I am stubborn in the sense that if I decide to do a work/job I always go for completion and execute it with great responsibility. I am fit and I regularly exercise to maintain my B.M.I (Body Mass Index). I am always positive, punctual and I prefer to do teamwork. My biggest strengths are that I am creative minded and flexible enough to adapt to a new working environment. My management skills are perfect as I am able to handle pressure easily. I learned from my job as a lawyer to be righteous and honest. I am a little jolly and friendly too. As I am a successful lawyer too, so my weakness is that I am straightforward and I oppose wrong decisions by arguing over them. These all characteristics of mine make me unique))
    ))

4.List your current employment and all past employment!:
    ((SASD,FTS,NG,Gov))

#Applicant Oath

I certify that the answers contained within this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

((OOC-Information))

1.Gender:
    ((Male))

2.Age:
    ((16))

3.Country and GMT:
    ((Pakistan GMT+5))

4.List all previous names:
    ((Alicia Campbell))

5.SS of /stats((Both pages)):
    ((https://imgur.com/OwyjD9u, https://imgur.com/XQvGgcY))

6.Do you possess a working Teamspeak and microphone?:
    ((Yes, my Teamspeak and microphone is working))

Samy Flex
    Head of Moderator
    Head of Moderator

SAPD Joining Application Empty Re: SAPD Joining Application

Post by Samy Flex Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:24 am

Application Accepted. Pending interview
    Samy Flex
    Head of Moderator
    Head of Moderator

SAPD Joining Application Empty Re: SAPD Joining Application

Post by Samy Flex Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:25 pm

Hired and trained.