San Andreas Police Department

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samy Flex -Commisioner/Cheif -Rank (9) , Stuart Parker -Deputy Commisioner -Rank (8) with leadership , Tyler Harden -Assistant Commisioner -Rank (7) with leadership , Tim Deisel -Corporal -Rank (3) , Oliver Richman -Rank Officer (1)

2 posters

[PERMANENTLY DENIED] Meer Moazzam Soomro

James_Clark

[PERMANENTLY DENIED] Meer Moazzam Soomro Empty [PERMANENTLY DENIED] Meer Moazzam Soomro

Post by James_Clark Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:52 pm

San Andreas Police Department

Employment Application

((IC-Information))

#Personal Information

1.Your Name:
    Meer_Moazzam

2.Gender:
    Male

3.Age:

4.Date of birth:
    24/3/2000

5.Contact number:

6.Nationality:
    London

7.Do you posess any medical conditions?:
    NO

#Personal Details

1.Write your personal biography: ((Must be at least 350 words))

I was born in Los Santos along with my brother Scott

My mother passed away and later dad also passed away on different day
    [i[/i] I was told to take care of Scott Because he is older

[i[/i] had a big job on taking care of Scott

Kevin keeps getting into job activity, Drugs, and other stuff

then I got into the same thing and making money . I later developed the passion to join San Andreas Police Department as its one the most reputed services in its field.
    As I went 15 I completed my school degree with good grade. I joined a training problem and also got recruited under Government secret agency and served for almost a month
    I had a happy life but the secret agency got closed and I wanted to serve my country in some way or the other. I started working hard to learn the shooting and joined the shooting
    and driving competitions. After completing my training I am willing to join San Andreas Police Department as I am willing to serve my nation.

2.Why are you interested in joining the SAPD?: ((Must be at least 150 words))
    I am interested because I know I can finish the crime, I know i have full experience
    of police work and i can do it. I have only this word to write but I promise I do my job properly
    and help my other partners or officers.

3.why you are the right choice for the SAPD?: ((Must be at least 100 words))
    I have right because I am one of the citizen of Los Santos and want to help to Los Santos and people.
    I want to finish the crime in Los Santos and want to make harmony in Los Santos I say only this.
    I want to work hard for the betterment of the society and I believe San Andreas Police Department is the perfect organization for it.
    I am keenly interested in learning the workings of the department and would like to get trained and become and expert.
    Joining San Andreas Police Department will be the right choice for you as I have commitment and dedication towards my work.

4.List your current employment and all past employment!:
    My Own Company (Boss) NNP

#Applicant Oath

I certify that the answers contained within this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

((OOC-Information))

1.Gender:
    Male

2.Age:

3.Country and GMT:
    Los Santos

4.List all previous names:
    Meer_Moazzam_Soomro

5.SS of /stats((Both pages)):
    i will give u later because new persons of fourm are not allow
    to post links sorry or i will give u in game

6.Do you possess a working Teamspeak and microphone?:
    Yes

Last edited by Samy Flex on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Denied)
    Samy Flex
    Head of Moderator
    Head of Moderator

[PERMANENTLY DENIED] Meer Moazzam Soomro Empty Re: [PERMANENTLY DENIED] Meer Moazzam Soomro

Post by Samy Flex Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:42 pm

Permanently Denied
    We regret to say that your application has been
    Permanently Denied. Here are the reasons for
    your denial-Palagarism from active application.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:52 am