San Andreas Police Department

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samy Flex -Commisioner/Cheif -Rank (9) , Stuart Parker -Deputy Commisioner -Rank (8) with leadership , Tyler Harden -Assistant Commisioner -Rank (7) with leadership , Tim Deisel -Corporal -Rank (3) , Oliver Richman -Rank Officer (1)

2 posters

Capo Cruze

Capo_Cruze

Capo Cruze Empty Capo Cruze

Post by Capo_Cruze Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:52 pm

Capo Cruze Sapdbadge
    San Andreas Police Department

ACCEPTED

Employment Application

((IC-Information))

#Personal Information

1.Your Name:
    Capo Cruze

2.Gender:
    Male

3.Age:
    24 Years Old.

4.Date of birth:
    July, 12 1992.

5.Contact number:

6.Nationality:
    San Andreas.

7.Do you posess any medical conditions?:
    No.

#Personal Details

1.Write your personal biography: ((Must be at least 350 words))

Capo Cruze was born area Tijuana , Mexico by husband and wife named Jordan Randals and Emiliano Cruze . Capo is a smart kid and polite , their future goals is to become a police Capo country . Capo also wants to help his family and wants to support his family .

When the 17-year-old Cruze Capo, Capo make a driver's license in order to drive a car country of Mexico. 6 months later the mother died Capo, Capo Capo feel sad and want to be a success to be a happy mother who is in heaven. Capo Cruze now move the country to Los Santos

When Capo in Los Santos, Capo bought a house and car, as well as Capo sign up to become a taxi driver in Los Santos. Capo who want dreams - to become an officer still has not materialized at all. Capo can only be patient until now

6 Months Capo live in Los Santos worked as a Taxi Driver. Capo Cruze heard that SAPD job opening for people who want to register, Capo just opened the official website of the SAPD and register themselves. Until now Capo still waiting for the results

2.Why are you interested in joining the SAPD?: ((Must be at least 150 words))
    Because I want to help the people of Los Santos who cares and wants to help people who need the police. I would like this job because it concerns the law and more towards more difficult and made me into a brave young man. When I was accepted and in the evacuation became an Officer of the next step I have to patrol the area of Los Santos, San Andreas and follow procedures - procedures that exist in the SAPD. And give honor to all members - members that exist in the San Andreas Police Department, and I will focus all toward work and improve my skills in the SAPD, join and participate in socializing.

3.why you are the right choice for the SAPD?: I want to help the community people who need help and I also dare to die, because being a daredevil and SAPD should not be timid and more daring. I will promise to be an officer who diligently help and follow procedures - procedures. When I was accepted and in the evacuation became an Officer of the next step I have to patrol the area of Los Santos, San Andreas and follow procedures - procedures that exist in the SAPD.
    ((Answer here))

4.List your current employment and all past employment!:
    Taxi Driver

#Applicant Oath

I certify that the answers contained within this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

((OOC-Information))

1.Gender:
    Male

2.Age:
    15 Years Old.

3.Country and GMT:
    Indonesia, -5.

4.List all previous names:
    Capo Cruze.

5.SS of /stats((Both pages)):
    Capo Cruze Sa_mp_000
    Capo Cruze Sa_mp_001

6.Do you possess a working Teamspeak and microphone?:
    Yes i have because i am retired Officer on JogjaGamers Reality Project.
    Tim Diesel

Capo Cruze Empty Re: Capo Cruze

Post by Tim Diesel Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:50 pm

Capo Cruze QFKf3iX

Pending review.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:45 pm