San Andreas Police Department

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samy Flex -Commisioner/Cheif -Rank (9) , Stuart Parker -Deputy Commisioner -Rank (8) with leadership , Tyler Harden -Assistant Commisioner -Rank (7) with leadership , Tim Deisel -Corporal -Rank (3) , Oliver Richman -Rank Officer (1)

Kareem_Tal application for LSPD

Kareem_Tal

Kareem_Tal   application for LSPD Empty Kareem_Tal application for LSPD

Post by Kareem_Tal Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:19 pm

1.Your Name:
    ((Kareem_Tal)

2.Gender:
    ((Male))

3.Age:
    ((19))

4.Date of birth:
    ((30/06/1996))

5.Contact number:
    ((-1122))

6.Nationality:
    ((Egyptian))

7.Do you posses any medical conditions?:
    ((no don't have))

#Personal Details

1.Write your personal biography: ((Must be at least 350 words))
    ((when i start play SamP online i was play at cops and robbers mode then i played in ngg server but now i don't play there anymore after i visited this server its same form ngg and i like it so much i'm a friendly guy and respect all members and i hate Dm (Death math ) kill for no reason i respect the rules and i hope i get accepted on LSPD because its my Dream be one of LSPD member that;s all )).

2.Why are you interested in joining the SAPD?: ((Must be at least 150 words))
    ((Because i would like arrest criminal and follow them to clear the country from Terrorism and i it was my dream to be one of them in ngg server but i like wg server so much and i hope i get accepted because i'm very good with arrest criminals and help the civil people to don't be killed
    Note*: sorry if my english bad i hope you understand me and i respect all rules and all orders .))

3.why you are the right choice for the SAPD?: ((Must be at least 100 words))
    ((because i like it so much and i like arrest criminals and wanted and to save people life That's all and its not important to say 100 word to get accepted i just say what i will do if i will be cop in future i listen to all orders and respect all rules ))

4.List your current employment and all past employment!:
    ((i was work at pizza boy then i had work at shipment and i'm waiting for join lspd . ))

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:18 am