San Andreas Police Department

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samy Flex -Commisioner/Cheif -Rank (9) , Stuart Parker -Deputy Commisioner -Rank (8) with leadership , Tyler Harden -Assistant Commisioner -Rank (7) with leadership , Tim Deisel -Corporal -Rank (3) , Oliver Richman -Rank Officer (1)

2 posters

[Employed] Lampard_Ricci Application

Lampard Ricci

[Employed] Lampard_Ricci Application Empty [Employed] Lampard_Ricci Application

Post by Lampard Ricci Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:35 pm

((IC-Information))

#Personal Information

1.Your Name:
    ((Lampard Ricci))

2.Gender:
    ((Male))

3.Age:
    ((22))

4.Date of birth:
    ((1995-01-01))

5.Contact number:
    ((-121))

6.Nationality:
    ((San Andreas))

7.Do you posess any medical conditions?:
    ((No))

#Personal Details

1.Write your personal biography: ((Must be at least 350 words))
    My name is Lampard Ricci. I was born on 1st January 1995, in County General Hospital, Los Santos. I lived in a small cottage near Temple with my mother and father. My mother name was Anita Ricci and my father name was Ricci Scott. I completed my nursery education in Mariam Child. Then I was shifted to Beacon House School System to complete my primary education. When I was in class 1 my father died because of a Heart attack. After Two years, I started to complete rest of my Secondary and left the school. After one year I went to Whales University and completed my whole education. One day when I was coming back from work I saw that my small cottage is burning, I cried for help but know one helped me because a gang has burned my house and On that day I decided that I will join the San Andreas Police Department. I faced many problems when my mother and father died. Two years after I left the job and started working as a detective to find out who are the members of the gang? My cousin who lived in LV, he was an officer in FBI, but he left the job and joined the National Guard and  then he said that I can live with him so I started living with him. He gave me enough food that I need. After a long time, few guys of a gang came in our house and tried to kill my cousin because he was an honest officer. There were three guys who were wearing a red spider ring in their hands. They said me to go away so I go at a side, they tried to kill my cousin but he killed two of them and one of the them shot my cousin, between the incident I go outside the home and shouted for help, but no one came, when I returned to the house, I saw that two of the robbers are dead and one is injured so I directly took my cell phone and called an officer from the San Andreas Police department and told him the matter and he head to our house with an ambulance and he throw the robbers into the ambulance. I was very sad because my cousin died and I was really happy that the caught the person who killed my cousin is in jail. Then I promised to myself that I will join the Police Department and will fight against the corrupt people and all the crimes because of which our country citizens are living in a fear.

2.Why are you interested in joining the SAPD?: ((Must be at least 150 words))
    I am interested to join the San Andreas Police Department because the criminals have finished my family and I don’t want any other person to be the prey of these criminals. I want to finish all the crimes from my country. I want my country to be pure from any illegal things. My cousin was also an officer and he sacrificed his life for our country, when I was living with him I saw that how he got warnings from the criminals but he ignored all these warnings as he was an honest officer so I also got an interest in joining San Andreas Police Department. I also saw that how the other officers of San Andreas Police department sacrificed their life to protect us and making our country the best country in the world. So my desire is that I should be an officer of San Andreas Police Department and should sacrifice my life in making my country pure of corruption.

3.why you are the right choice for the SAPD?: ((Must be at least 100 words))
    I am the right choice for the San Andreas Police Department because you will not get any complaints against me. I will not be involved in any corrupt activities. When I will join the San Andreas Police Department I will try to make my country pure from crimes like a river. If I joined the Police Department I will try to make the police officers pure from corruption. I will respect my heads and will obey there commands. I don’t want to be a famous officer; I want to be an honest and truthful officer. I will also respect the one citizens as Policemen are public servants who sacrifices there life for the rest of the country.

4 .List your current employment and all past employment!:
    Shipment Contractor
    Detective
    #Applicant Oath

I certify that the answers contained within this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

((OOC-Information))

1.Gender:
    ((Male))

2.Age:
    ((15))

3 .Country and GMT:
    Country= Pakistan GMT+5
    Tyler Harden
    Tyler Harden

[Employed] Lampard_Ricci Application Empty Re: [Employed] Lampard_Ricci Application

Post by Tyler Harden Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:14 pm

[Employed] Lampard_Ricci Application KEHmqMF

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 pm