San Andreas Police Department

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samy Flex -Commisioner/Cheif -Rank (9) , Stuart Parker -Deputy Commisioner -Rank (8) with leadership , Tyler Harden -Assistant Commisioner -Rank (7) with leadership , Tim Deisel -Corporal -Rank (3) , Oliver Richman -Rank Officer (1)

Applying For SAPD

vishnu07070707

Applying For SAPD Empty Applying For SAPD

Post by vishnu07070707 Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:57 pm

((IC-Information))

#Personal Information

1.Your Name:
    ((Dwayne_Li_Bothem))

2.Gender:
    ((Male))

3.Age:
    ((25))

4.Date of birth:
    ((23/09/1989))

5.Contact number:
    ((997089))

6.Nationality:
    ((Indian))

7.Do you posess any medical conditions?:
    ((yes))

#Personal Details

1.Write your personal biography: ((Must be at least 350 words))
    ((I was Born In Los Santos . I have a brave and intelligent friend Frank_Longbottom.. He inspired me to live well and win my life tasks  .. He is working in SAPD .. And also He will tell his story all the time about his experiences. I Respect him  very well .. Once I got too much burden for no reason .. At that correct time a friend of Frank_Longbottom approached me and asked me that do you know Frank_Longbottom? .. Are you his friend? I replied yes .. I’m his friend .. At that time he cleared my burden .. But I thought I can’t approach Frank for my every needs .. So i thought I really want a Job .. But Frank said that "It doesn’t matter brother" .. "You are my close friend" .. "I’ll help you when ever you want" ..But I decided that I Want a job That proves my Humanity..

2.Why are you interested in joining the SAPD?: ((Must be at least 150 words))
    ((I would like to catch criminals .. I want to catch all criminals .. I want to give pease to peoples who lives in San Andreas .. I Want to clear 100% crimes from San andreas .. And I’ll remove Crimes From My Counry ..There for I thought I should join SAPD for my dreams .. And Sure I’ll Do my Best in SAPD))

3.why you are the right choice for the SAPD?: ((Must be at least 100 words))
    ((Because i don't like other Factions i like only SAPD and FDSA and now i join SAPD because i love this faction and i love this very much and i'll remove crime from my country))

4.List your current employment and all past employment!:
    Current Employments : Mechanic and Shipment Contractor PAST:Boxer))

#Applicant Oath

I certify that the answers contained within this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

((OOC-Information))

1.Gender:
    ((Male))

2.Age:
    ((25))

3.Country and GMT:
    ((India,+5:30))

4.List all previous names:
    ((I don’t have any previous names)

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:08 am